Master Sin Seok Jeong
- 8th Degree Black Belt Owner and chief instructor at Ki Martial Arts in Mundelein.
- Ki Martial Arts has become a landmark of mundelein martial arts.
- Sin Seok Jeong leads an extremely talented group of instructors and black belts to bring you the pinnacle of modern Taekwondo curriculum and training. Get started now and find out how you can be healthier, happier, AND more successful through Ki Martial Arts training!
Ki Martial Arts is an institution of self-improvement and the home of champions. You and your family are in good, caring hands with the Ki Martial Arts team.
With their focus on creating a POSITIVE, safe, injury-free training environment, Ki Martial Arts has earned the reputation in mundelein as well as Liberty Ville, Vernon Hills, Ivanhoe, Sylvan Lake, of being the top Taekwondo school and character development center in the area.
Although some people think the martial arts are about just fighting, our program is so much more.
When you train in our Taekwondo classes, you take advantage of the best self-improvement system in the world.
Through the practice of physical self-defense skills, you will follow a blueprint for a successful life based on discipline, focus, and perseverance.
You will experience the satisfaction that comes not from winning over others, but from winning over yourself as you become stronger, healthier, and happier than you have ever been in your life.
- 1997, Bachelors Degree in Physical Education and Taekwondo, Yong-In University South Korea.
- 2009, Master Degree in Master of Science in Martial Arts, Amerstate University in WI.
Certificate of Qualifications
- 8th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo (World Taekwondo Federation)
- 6th Degree Black Belt in Yong Moo Do
- 5th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Judo
- Muay Thai/ Kickboxing Teaching Certificate
- Licensed in Sports Massage
- International Judges license
Work Experience (USA)
- 1997- 2000, T-USA Martial Arts (Utah, Illinois)/ Manager and Taekwondo Instructor
- 2000- Present, Ki-Martial Arts/ Owner and main instructor
- 2000- 2002, White Tigers Martial Arts Association President
- 2000- Present, Korean Taekwondo Demonstration in Vernon Hills High School Director
- 2002, Junior Olympics Illinois Official Coach
- 2005, 2nd Annual International Yong-n University Presidential Cup Director
- 2009, Chicago Martial Arts Association President
- 2010, Assistant Professor in Amerstate University
- 2010, TKD Sparring Lecturer for WTF Instructor Certification in USA
- 2011, USA Yong Mu Do (Korean Mix Martial Arts)/ Vice President
- 2013, International Yong In University Presidential Cup TKD Championship Competition Rule Director
- 2015, World Unoversiade Gwangju in Korea/ USA Team Sparring Coach
Volunteer Work (USA)
- 2004, Cancer Fundraiser for Nancy Chief Organizer
- 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009 Caner Walk Demonstrator Volunteer
- 2009, Ki-Martial Arts Charity Fundraiser Cheif Organizer